NON-RETURNABLE: This item cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Service with any additional questions.
Brilliant Restorer is the only jewelry Cleaner with a manufacturer's money back guarantee! This cz jewelry
Cleaner is recommended by the Jewelry Information Center and was used in 2005 Academy Award gift bags by the Diamond Information Center. Each bottle contains a decorative pink CZ stone.Instructions:
1. Remove cubic zirconia jewelry
2. Spray onto jewelry.
3. Wait for 10 to 60 seconds. Do not allow Brilliant to dry.
4. Rinse thoroughly for 10 seconds in water.
5. Allow jewelry to air dry. Use "canned air" (normally used to clean computer keyboards) for best results. Note: when using canned air, do not shake or tilt can. The propellant can coat jewelry. Propellant can be easily cleaned off with Brilliant.
6. Very dirty jewelry may require light brushing, and/or a second application.
Brilliant works very well on water resistant watches. Use good water resistance techniques. After rinsing, canned air also works well on metal watchbands.Brilliant is safe and recommended for most gemstones, including tanzanite. Brilliant instantaneously removes hard water deposits. Spray, rinse and air dry. Brilliant's pH is equal to that of citrus fruits, and should be used regularly.Size: 2 oz. spray bottle
Precautions: Brilliant should not be used on porous stones. Caution should be used on oil impregnated stones such as emeralds. It is recommended that only jewelers use Brilliant on emeralds. Do not use on antiqued or black oxidized jewelry, such as class rings.
Use Brilliant in a well ventilated area. It is best to spray Brilliant into a sink area. Rinse off over-spray. Brilliant is 100% water soluble.