Leaf Luster Electronic Soil Tester
This dual purpose electronic meter tests soil pH and nutrient levels. Soil pH controls how well plants utilize the nutrients available in your soil. All plants have a particular pH preference, so it's important to know the pH level of your soil. The fertility portion of the instrument measures the soil's Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potash (NPK) content, in combination. The method used is termed conduct metrics wherein a 1.5 volt AA battery is used to provide the highest accuracy available unlike non battery testers.
- Comes with complete instructions on how to use the meter and how to adjust your soils pH and fertility levels
- Includes a comprehensive list of pH preferences for over 400 plants and a cleaning pad for your tester
- Slide selector switches from Off' Position to either pH Analysis or Fertilizer Analysis position
- Insert probe completely in the soil sample, within seconds the meter will indicate the pH or fertility conditions of your soil
- Requires (1) AA battery (not included)
Collection: Ferry Morse