There is a 25% Restocking Fee for this Product.
A lightweight, long throw, all purpose lighting device. The 8 fresnel produces a soft edged beam which varies in diameter from 6.3 feet to 25 feet at a throw distance of 30 feet. The 75Q is designed for operation with the long life, high intensity tungsten halogen lamps. The Luminaire is used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required or in television studios for key and back lighting. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows where soft edge controlled lighting is required.
- 8 Heat resisting Fresnel lens
- Sheet steel welded construction
- Mogul prefocus socket
- Spectacular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot to flood focus adjustment
- Three 36 Teflon lead wires
- Plated steel color frame included
- U.L. and C.U.L. listed for 1000 watts
Materials: Rugged die cast aluminum and sheet aluminum construction