The Abigail bedding collection by Croscill features a scroll pattern enriched by graceful flower bouquets. This bedding ensemble uses a very unique woven quality characterized by a special yarn that creates dimension in the outlines of the motifs, adding to the richness with detail and texture. The soft seafoam color of Abigail enhances both the pattern and the technique giving a stylish and tasteful look to the bedroom.
- Delicate trims and coordinate fabrics emphasize the elegance of this ensemble. The comforter and shams reverse to a printed baroque scroll design and are finished using a twisted cord.
- The bed skirt is in the seafoam colored strie fabric, embellished with a softly colored gimp.
- The euro sham uses a dimensional almond woven scroll on one side and is fully reversible to a seafoam colored strie woven, finished with an ivory twist cord.
- The 18"x18" square pillow face has the bouquet from the main pattern centered and is finished with the multicolor twisted cord.
- The 18"x18" fashion pillow face is in an ivory pinch pleat fabric, embellished with a frame of ivory gimp.
- The 19"x13" boudoir pillow features the almond scroll centered with the side drops in the ivory pleated fabric.
- The lined window panels in the main scroll/flower design, coordinate with the valance, which is decorated with a tassel and teardrop accent bead trim. Drapery panels are sold in sets of two with tiebacks included.