The Faberge bedding collection by Croscill features an intricate renaissance damask pattern inspired by an antique document. The comforter is framed by a mitered scroll border. The dusty raspberry and gold colors are enriched with a hint of gold lurex giving the fabric a luxurious and opulent touch that will add splendor to the bedroom.
- Opulent trims and coordinate fabrics enhance the look of this ensemble. The comforter and shams reverse to a printed small diamond texture and are trimmed with an antique gold cord.
- The euros are framed with the scroll border and pieced with a gold solid satin. The euros reverse to the gold satin which coordinates to the solid satin bed skirt.
- The 18"x18" square pillow face is made in the damask fabric trimmed with a cord. This pillow reverses to a to woven diamond pattern in rich shades of gold.
- The 16"x16" fashion pillow features the satin pieced with the woven diamond pattern trimmed with a gold gimp & ball fringe. This pillow reverses to the merlot colored velvet.
- The 18"x12" boudoir pillow uses the woven border with the rich merlot color velvet and embellished with the gold gimp. It reverses to the coordinating jacquard diamond.
- Window panels in the damask pattern are combined with tiebacks made in the border fabric. The opulent Austrian valance in the damask pattern is embellished with a ball fringe.