The Chamade bedding collection by Croscill is a classic damask design that has been styled to reflect an updated and serene look. This woven jacquard has been constructed using matte yarns and a raised outline around the motifs for added dimension. The linen colored motifs are enhanced by the chambray blue ground with a subtle strie effect. This collection will create sophisticated yet peaceful environment in any home.
- The comforter and shams reverse to a delicate ribbon inspired print in soft tones of linen and sand. The Earth tone covered cord finishes the sham and comforter beautifully.
- The bed skirt is the coordinating blue strie accented by a deep blue velvet ribbon.
- The euro features dark blue velvet and crossover gimp mitered on 4 sides with a blue strie center. This fully reverses to a textured matelass.
- The square pillow is engineered cut with the main damask design centered on the face. The reverse is the deep blue velvet fabric.
- The fashion pillow has been artfully pleated on the face and reverse, using a metallic linen fabric to add a soft sheen. Ties on either side of the pillow add a graceful touch.
- The boudoir features the main pattern flanked on either side by the rich dark blue velvet and crossover gimp. A metallic linen reverse and covered cord act as a lovely highlight.
- Window panels constructed of the main chambray colored damask are finished with the coordinating waterfall valance and matching tassel fringe. Drapery panels are sold in sets of two with tiebacks included.