Vital™ Type IV Cluster Box Unit, 13-Door/1-Parcel
The Florence Cluster Box Unit (CBU) with pedestal is the perfect solution for your centralized mail delivery needs. As the original manufacturer of the original F series CBU, the 1570 Cluster Box design has been adopted by the USPS as the design standard for all CBU's manufactured in the US.
Florence is proud to offer you the same security and reliability that they are honored to supply to the U.S. Postal Service as their sole supplier of CBU's. The Florence CBU mailbox and pedestal provides a secure, free standing outdoor installation for your centralized mail delivery needs.
- All aluminum construction pedestal included with all 1570 CBU mailboxes
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor and outdoor installations
- Officially licensed product of the USPS and designed for centralized mail delivery - ideal for all residential and commercial developments
- Heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with an attractive powder coat finish
- Front loading, pedestal mounted CBU mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Tenant doors include heavy duty, dust-proof cam locks each with 3 keys
- Includes Parcel lockers door- a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
- Attractive silver placards with black numbers are included for door identification
- Door width: 12-5/8”
- Tenant door height: 5"
- One small parcel locker included