Suite A Versatile™ 4C Recessed Cluster Mailbox, 2-Parcel
Florence 4C mailboxes are the perfect postal solution for your all your mail delivery needs. Designed to meet and exceed the USPS STD-4C requirements for new construction and major renovations, the 4C is also the perfect mailbox for your private applications. Offering pre-configured units as well as fully customizable opportunities, the 4C product line and related accessories meet any multi-tenant mailbox need - Postal or Private.
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor and outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully recessed for in-wall mounting
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with an attractive powder coat finish
- Front loading, fully recessed 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Tenant doors include heavy duty, dust-proof cam locks each with 3 keys
- Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
- Minimum wall depth of 17” required for fully recessed 4C mailboxes
- Door width is 12-5/8”
- (1) Small parcel locker height: 15"
- (1) Large parcel locker height: 18"
- Includes standard numbers decals (1P, 2P)