Made entirely of aluminum, Salsbury U.S.P.S. approved 4300 series roadside mailboxes feature both a front and rear access locking door. Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray, a lock with two (2) keys on each door (keyed alike) and an adjustable red signal flag. Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front. Roadside mailboxes can be wall mounted or post mounted. Roadside mailboxes are approved for U.S.P.S. curbside mail delivery.
- United States Postal Service Approved.
- Front and real access locking door to prevent mail theft.
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction.
- 12.5"W x 13.625"H x 18.25"D
- Outgoing mail tray (10"W x 1.75" H)