The 36 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs.
- Encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected
- Dimmable 108-132V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 700mA DC variable current output
- Powers 3 to 11 LEDRA® 3watt fixtures
- Operating temperature: -13°F to 122°F
- Class II rated
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Thermal protection
Note: To avoid damage to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series. Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 10ft. National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground