The Dartmoor Bar Dining Set is made from teak grown in sustainable production throughout the seasonally dry tropics in forestry plantations. Plantation grown teak is not exactly the same with the old-growth teak, which is reputable for durability, structural strength, attractive appearance, and sanity smooth surface. However kiln drying allows for sustainable, plantation-grown teak to perform nearly on par with old-growth teak. Similar to the old-growth teak, plantation-grown teak has a rich golden color throughout its grain, and provides an elegant look for any outdoor wood products. It also has a lot of natural oils that make it water repellent, insect resistant, and suitable for use in exposed locations. The wood also has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal.
- Material: Premium plantation teak
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried
- Extremely durable for outdoor / indoor use
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests
- Set includes: Bar table and two bar chair
- Solid Wood Construction: Yes
- Finish: Natural oil
- Powder Coated Finish: No
- Weather Resistant or Weatherproof: Weather resistant
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Rust Resistant: No
- Glass Top: No
- Folding Table: No
- Folding Chairs: No
- Umbrella Hole: No
- Extendable: No
- Hardware Finish: Stainless steel hardware
- Stacking: Yes
- Rocker: No
- Swivel: No
- Reclining: No
- Chair Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Table Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Firepit Available: No
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Swatch Available: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Distressed: No
- Product Care: Apply oil once a year to maintain color
- Overall Table Height: 43"
- Overall Table Width - Side to Side: 28"
- Overall Table Depth - Front to Back: 28"
- Overall Chair Height: 48"
- Overall Chair Width - Side to Side: 21.25"
- Overall Chair Depth - Front to Back: 18.5"
- Overall Chair Weight: 26 lbs
- Assembled Table Weight: 26 lbs