Silk’n SensEpil offers the safety and results of professional hair removal, at a fraction of the cost. Dermatologists and plastic surgeons agree that SensEpil is safe, easy and effective. This portable hair removal kit uses patented Home Pulsed Light Technology (HPL), which seeks and destroys unwanted hair in the treatment areas, leaving your skin smooth and hair free.
SensEpil has been featured in Elle, Allure and TeenVogue magazine as well as “Good Morning America,” “Rachel Ray,” and “The Today Show.”
As with any laser hair removal device, results are not immediate. After one treatment, hair may appear to be growing back, but after two weeks, many of these hairs will have fallen out. In addition, hair grows in three different stages and only hair in an active growth stage will be affected by the SensEpil treatment.
- Recommended and tested by top dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
- Fast treatment. Male chests or female legs can be treated in 15-20 minutes.
- Treatments are simple, quick and clean with minimal setup.
- SensEpil will save you money compared to professional laser treatments, waxing and shaving.
- SensEpil can be enjoyed in the convenience and privacy of your own home.
- Silk’n SensEpil includes one device, one lamp cartridge and instructional DVD.