The proper name for this Beaux-Arts landmark is Grand Central Terminal because major NYC train lines originate and terminate there. Built back in 1913, it was saved from demolition by Jacqueline Kennedy in the 1960s
- Title: Grand Central Station Framed Art Print
- Frame: Satin Black Laminate - 1.25in
- Mat: Smooth White/Silver Mist
- Image Dimensions: 12.38 in. W x 16.38 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 17.9 in. W x 21.9 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper