Free shipping applies to all domestic orders. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, excluding holidays).
Save an extra 20% off your entire order with coupon code: MARCH20
*May exclude certain brands.
**May not be combined with any other offer.
Code expires Saturday, March 15th 2014
Down Linens Swirl Pattern Feather Down Filled Pillow will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable pillows you've ever slept on. Unless you've previously slept on Down Linens Feather Down Pillows, nothing will prepare you for the amazing comfort and plumpness. Down Linens provides you with Down Linens 100% Cotton Down Pillows that will add a touch of coziness to your bedroom as well as incredible comfort and full loft.
Down Linens Feather Down Pillows may be packed tightly for shipping, however; once you take them from their packaging and fluff them gently, they'll soon recover back to their full plumpness and loft. Down is used as padding and an excellent thermal insulator, which is why the Downs Linens 100% Cotton Down Pillows will be the softest, warmest and most luxurious pillow you've ever slept on. Your children will love the plumpness they'll feel whether they're down for the night or tossing them around in their infamous pillow fights.
Down Linens Swirl Pattern Feather Down Filled Pillow offers you a pattern that is beautiful eloquently chic. Each of these Down Linens Feather Down pillows are made with a down proof fabric, which is 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295-thread count for durability. Once you sleep on Down Linens 100% Cotton Down Pillows, you'll never want any other pillow.
Down Linens Swirl Pattern Feather Down Filled Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging. If you're impressed with the soft elegant cover of this pillow, nothing will prepare you for the plumpness you get from the filling, which is a combination of 90% white duck feather with the remaining 10% white duck down. Down Linens Feather Down pillows are perfect for the back and front sleepers, but everyone that sees and feels these pillows will love them instantly.
Keywords: Down Linens Swirl Pattern Feather Down Filled Pillow, Down Linens Feather Down Pillows, Down Linens 100% Cotton Down Pillows