2" Thick Timber,Garden Bed Height:
Height: 6" - Length: 48" - Thickness: 2" - Width: 48" - Weight: 24lbs
Returns must be in original sealed packaging.
Planter Construction: Wooden,
Planter Shape: Square,
Type of Planter: Raised Garden,
Planter Height: 0" to 12"
Western Red Cedar Raised Garden (4ft x 4ft)
Western Red Cedar raised gardens have the natural warmth and luster only real wood can give and are naturally durable with ingrown preservatives resisting rot, decay, and insect damage, and doesn't need to be treated with harmful chemicals. Frame It All™ gardens are environmentally responsible coming from cedar trees that are renewable and bio degradable.
- Air dried with no wane (warping)
- Sanded on all four sides for a beautiful splinter free surface
- The lumber is grown with sustainable forestry practices under the SFI program
- Raised gardens are better than in-ground
- You control the quality of the soil and nutrients
- You will get a larger crop of easy to pick veggies, fruit, and flowers
- Easy to manage with access from all sides
- Beds are above ground so they drain better
- No clumpy, heavy soil to turn
- Almost no back-breaking bending over to weed
- Quick and easy to assemble with little effort