120v MICROMOT OZI115/E Detail Sander
Oscillating motion outperforms the conventional orbital action! Efficiency for tightest spots, corners, and inaccessible areas. The secret for the strong performance of this very handy tool is the oscillating motion permitting extremely fine and delicate work or more aggressive performance depending on the accessory used or material worked on. The oscillating motion prevents sandpaper from clogging and it even allows cutting!
- Zinc streamlined die-cast head which provides a stable housing for moving parts and ensures longevity
- Adhesive pad on sanding plate to accept sandpaper or fleece with hook & loop system to allow quick changing of the pads.
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for perfect speed every time
- Variable speed from 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/minute
- Vibration-free drive via the special permanent magnet motor with no kickback
- Efficient cooling system which facilitates extended use under various load conditions
- Supplied in a new, high-quality polypropylene storage case
- 4 Sandpaper sheets (2 x 80 grit, 1 x 150 grit, and 1 x 280 grit)
- 1 Sanding Fleece
- 1 Polishing Pad Hard
- 1 Polishing Pad Soft
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 1/8hp (100 watts)
- Speed: 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/min.
- Noise level: 74 dB
- Vibration at handle: 2.5 m/s
- Sanding plate size: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Length: 9 (230mm)
- Cord type: Straight