With the old fashion charm of traditional lighting, the Niles Series Solar Light enhances every lighting application with distinctive style. Sunmia solar lamps have a built-in solar controller that automatically turns on the LED bulb at dusk. A LiFePO4 rechargeable battery is included with each lamp, providing better energy transfer efficiency and lower total cost compared to a traditional NiCad battery.
There is virtually no maintenance for Sunmia solar lamps. You only need to wipe off dirt/snow/debris from the top of the solar panel once or twice each year, and replace the LED bulb once every 10 years or so.
- Made with an all aluminum frame, each lamp can be lifted and transferred to and from each desired location with ease, but can still withstand strong wind gusts and snowy conditions. No external wiring is needed, as wiring causes safety hazards around walkways, and damage to landscaping, lawns, gardens, etc. All of the wires are contained inside the lamp, hidden from sight.
- 3Â½ feet high, 1 light, 5W solar panel, 3AH battery
- Elegant and stylish design that satisfies the most distinctive tastes
- High performance solar panel - Generates more power for cloudy days
- Uses standard Edison bulbs - Easy to change bulbs for different brightness levels
- Newest technology rechargeable battery - Safe, fast charging and long lifecycle
- Die cast aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Multiple Light Control Options: Dusk to dawn or 10 hour
Collection: Niles Series
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground