(1)13w Quad Tube GX23-2 CFL,Dimensions:
- Can Size: 6" - Diameter: 6.3125" - Height: 6.75" - Length: 10.375" - Width: 7.325"
Recessed Can Size: 6" Can,
Bulb Type Required: Fluorescent,
Recessed Can Type: New Construction Cans,
Recessed Can Voltage: Line Voltage Cans, 120V
This stop-Aire, air-tight insulated ceiling housing is Con-Tech\'s new economy compact fluorescent downlight that utilizes one vertical lamp in a parabolic reflector for maximum efficiency. Designed as a true universal housing, this fixture may be used in all types of ceilings: suspended, dry wall, and insulated. In addition, the housing is certified to meet the WSEC code for "air-tight" applications to save energy. An energy-wise replacement for the common R30 downlight.Housing Specification Features:
- Designed for new construction, solid, or suspended ceilings.
- Prewired Class P Thermally protected normal power factor ballast.
- 120 volt/60Hz .23Amp.
- Labeled for 8 #12 AWG branch circuit conductors.
- Fully variable hanger bars (12¾" min to 24" max). May be positioned in either direction for installation flexibility.
- Con-Tech\'s Stop-Aire design is approved for direct contact with ceiling insulation and meets Washington State\'s energy code restricting air infiltration to 2.0 CFM or less.
Complete fixture requires both a housing and a trim. Please see Related Products to view the related trims available for this product.
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground