Recessed Can Type: New Construction Cans,
Bulb Type Required: Incandescent,
Recessed Can Voltage: Line Voltage Cans, 120V
4" IC Recessed Housing Small Aperture.
- For use where housing will be in direct contact with insulation
- Includes integral thermal protector
- Meets all UL and N.E.C. requirements
- Junction box - with snap on covers, riveted ground wire and slotted pry-out knockouts for ½" conduit connectors
- Socket Plate - adjustable and pre-wired to the junction box
- Bar Hangers - pre-installed and can telescope 13¾" to 24". Housing can be positioned anywhere along the bar hangers
- Plaster Frame - break away design allows housing to be inserted into finished ceilings through a 4½" opening. Housing can adjust 1-3/8" for varying ceiling thicknesses. Housing is removable for access to the junction box
- Suitable for wet locations when installed in covered ceilings with wet location trims
Note: Bulb and trim not included. May be used in remodel or new construction.
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground