IC Slope Ceiling Incandescent 6 Housing
- Designed for sloped ceiling installation from a 2:12 to 6:12 pitch.
- UL and CUL listed for damp location and feed through wiring.
- J-Box is listed for through-branch circuit wiring (4 in-4 out) with five 1/2 knockouts and four non metallic building wire knockouts with strain clamps. Three port quick connectors pre-installed.
- The socket swivels to align the lamp.
- Bar hangers with pre-installed captive nails for positioning at any point within a 24 joist span. Can be turned 90 on the plaster frame. Designed to fit T-bar spine without additional clamps.
- Adjusts to accommodate up to 1.25 ceiling thickness.
- IC Rated for direct contact with non-cellulose insulation.Thermally protected against improper lamping.
Note: Trims sold separately.
Disclaimer: Trim pictured sold separately.