4 Inch Line Voltage New Construction Airtight IC Rated Recessed Housing.
- Inner Housing: Double wall aluminum construction helps dissipate heat. The inner housing can be adjusted in the plaster frame to compensate for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Outer Housing: Aluminum construction helps dissipate heat.
- Plaster Frame: Galvanized and steel construction. The housing can be removed from the plaster frame to provide access to the junction box. Includes locking screws for hanger bars and cutouts for crimping hanger bars in position.
- Bar Hangers: Pre-installed, captive bar hangers allow housing to be positioned at any point within a 24 joist span. Score lines provided for easy field shortening for 12 joists. Unique arrowhead design provides nailless installation. Bar hangers can be repositioned 90. Hangers fit onto T-bar spline for quick alignment.
- Junction Box: Listed for through branch circuit wiring. Positioned to accommodate straight conduit runs. Seven conduit knockouts are uniform size with true pryout slots. Four non metallic building wire pryouts with integral strain relief also included.
- Socket: Fixed position porcelain socket with nickel plated brass screw shell provides consistent lamp positioning.
Note: This is a recessed housing only. Baffles, reflectors, and trims are sold separately.