IC Airtight Fluorescent Housing
- IC Rated for direct contact with insulation.
- UL, cUL listed for damp location and feed through wiring.
- Thermally protected against improper lamping.
- Meets Washington State energy code for restricted airflow requirements.
- J-Box is listed for through-branch circuit wiring (4 in - 4 out) and five 1/2 knockouts and four Romex knockouts with strain clamps.
- Adjusts to accommodate up to 1 ceiling thickness.
- 7 13/16 height allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction.
Disclaimer: Trim is not included with housing