5 Line Voltage New Construction Non-IC Housing.
- Safe, Thermally Protected: Non-IC housings are approved for use where insulation is kept at least 3 away from housing.
- Housing Adjustment: Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Bar Hangar: Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy installation.
- Joist Tab: Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-Bars with wires or screws.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Includes integral captive nails positioned for fast, easy installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Hinged Door: The hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recessed housing.
- Junction box with integral romex connector, quick-push and lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4 in, 4 out #12 wire, saves installation time.
- Title 24 Compliant.