New Construction Airtight IC Housing for use with 5 trims.
- Airtight construction meets requirements for 2.0 CFM or less air leakage.
- Thermally protected IC housing is approved for use in direct contact with insulation.
- Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy installation.
- Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Snap-In Socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Quick Connect option features integral captive nails positioned for fast, easy installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recessed housing.
- Junction box with integral romex connector, quick-push and lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4-in 4-out #12 wire.
- Title 24 Compliant.