Shallow New Construction IC Airtight Housing
- Airtight Construction: Meets airtight requirements for 2.0 CFM or less air leakage.
- Safe--Thermally Protected: IC housing is approved for use in direct contact with insulation.
- Housing Adjustment: Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Bar Hanger: Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy insulation.
- Joist Tab: Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-Bars with wires and screws.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Quick Hit: Integral captive nails included and positioned for fast, installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Hinged Door: The hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recessed housing.
- Junction Box with Integral Romex Connector: Junction box with integral romex connector, quick-push lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4 in, 4 out #12 wire, saves installation time.
- Meets Title 24 energy efficiency standards.
Materials: Steel / Aluminum