Nora Lightings housing for sloped ceilings offers a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Standard construction allows use of larger higher wattage PAR38/R40 light source to deliver the greatest amount of illumination necessary for high ceilings and provides a clean, finished appearance. Noras sloped housing is easy and quick to install and accepts standard down light or adjustable finishing trims. Also available as remodel.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housing requires minimum clearance of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Maximum Slope Angle: Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 degrees
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Installation: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 150W (actual wattage varies with trim)