(1)100w PAR38 Med 120v Halogen,Dimensions:
Ceiling Opening Width: 6.5" Ceiling Opening Length: 7" - Height: 7.75"
Recessed Can Size: 6" Can,
Key Feature of Can Housing: Air Tight,
Key Feature of Can Housing: IC Rated for Insulated Ceilings,
Key Feature of Can Housing: Sloped Ceiling Cans,
Bulb Type Required: Incandescent,
Recessed Can Type: New Construction Cans,
Bulb Type Required: Halogen,
Recessed Can Voltage: Line Voltage Cans, 120V
Nora Lighting\'s IC double wall housing for sloped ceilings offers a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Double wall construction allows use of larger PAR38/R40 light source to deliver more illumination and provide a better finished appearance. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures, Nora\'s sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept standard down light or adjustable finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: "IC Housing is direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Maximum Slope Angle: Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 degrees
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8" - 1-3/8"
- Lamp Adjustment: Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24-1/2" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 100W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground