(1)150w PAR38 Med 120v Halogen,Dimensions:
Ceiling Opening Width: 6.5" Ceiling Opening Length: 7" - Height: 7.5"
Recessed Can Size: 6" Can,
Bulb Type Required: Incandescent,
Key Feature of Can Housing: Sloped Ceiling Cans,
Bulb Type Required: Halogen,
Recessed Can Type: Remodel & Retrofit Cans,
Recessed Can Voltage: Line Voltage Cans, 120V
Nora Lighting\'s housing for sloped ceilings offers a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Standard construction allows use of larger higher wattage PAR38/R40 light source to deliver the greatest amount of illumination necessary for high ceilings and provides a clean finished appearance. Nora\'s sloped housing is easy and quick to install and accepts standard down light or adjustable finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housing requires minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- Maximum Slope Angle: Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 degrees
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8" ??" 1-3/8"
- Lamp Adjustment: Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 150W (actual wattage varies with trim)
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground