Nora Lightings series of 4 low voltage housings provides crisp, defined MR16 quartz halogen illumination to any application. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of directional light sources.
- Transformer: 120V/12V 75 watt magnetic
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield.
- Dimming: Use only magnetic low voltage dimming control.
- Installation: Bar hangers are adjustable 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains two 3/4, three 1/2 knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Standard wire nuts (not included)
- Lamp Max: 75W 12V MR16