Nora Lightings series of 4 low voltage housings provides crisp, defined MR16 quartz halogen illumination to any application. Airtight unit provides energy savings to non-IC applications by reducing air flow through the ceiling. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of directional light sources.
- Transformer: 120V/12V 50 watt Magnetic
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield. Installation: Bar hangers are adjustable 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains two 3/4, three 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connect (Q) or standard wire nuts (not included)
- Lamp Max: 50W 12V MR16
- WSEC Compliant for Reduced Airflow