Nora Lightings series of 6 low voltage housings provides crisp, defined quartz halogen illumination from MR16, AR111 or PAR36 light sources. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of directional light sources.
- Transformer: 120V/12V 50 watt magnetic
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield.
- Dimming: Use only magnetic low voltage dimming control
- Installation: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 50W 12V MR16 / PAR36 / AR111