Nora Lightings 4 low voltage IC small low profile double wall housing provides crisp, defined MR16 quartz halogen illumination to any insulated ceiling application. Airtight construction offers energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. The small profile of this series provides easy installation to any joist or steel stud construction. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of direction light sources.
- Transformer: Housings come standard with 120V input and 12V 50 watt output magnetic
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield.
- Dimming: Use only magnetic low voltage dimming control with magnetic transformer
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Contains two 3/4, three 1/2 knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 50W 12V MR16
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight