Nora Lightings series of 4 low voltage remodel housings provides crisp, defined MR16 quartz halogen illumination to any existing drywall ceiling with no above access. The airtight version offers energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of direction light sources.
- Transformer: 120V/12V 50 watt magnetic
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield.
- Dimming: Use only magnetic low voltage dimming control with magnetic transformer.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains two 3/4, three 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector (Q) or standard wire nuts
- Lamp Max: 50W 12V MR16
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight