Nora Lighting is pleased to introduce 8 square housings with horizontally mounted incandescent light sources that provide superior light output and distribution, energy savings and easy maintenance. Use of higher wattage incandescent sources provides higher levels of illumination necessary for covered outdoor ceilings, high ceilings or other applications requiring extra performance. High quality prismatic, fresnel, or albalite diffusion glass trims make housings ideal for outdoor damp environments. Non-IC housings have low profile constructions ideal for installation into shallow ceilings.
- Electrical: Quick connectors
- Lamp Types: 100W A21 or A19 Incandescent lamp
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC fixtures require 3 clearance from thermal insulation and 1/2 from any combustive material.
- Ceiling Thickness: Square housings accept 5/8 ceiling thickness
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four Romex pry-outs with strain relief.