Nora Lightings Line Voltage True 3 MR16 GU10 housing provides the crisp reflectance of MR16 light sources while operating on straight line voltage without transformers. New GU10 lamps are shielded and feature solid, heavy duty turn-and-lock contacts. Noras GU10 fixture is quick to install, operates on standard incandescent dimming controls, and accepts a wide variety of high quality, adjustable finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housing requires minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and from adjacent building components.
- Air-Tight: Air-tight gasket comes pre-installed.
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing accepts 5/8 ceiling thickness only.
- Lamp Adjustment: MR16 trims have adjustment bracket providing a secure friction hold for any desired angle.
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24 with captive nails.
- Junction Box: Contains one 3/4, two 1/2 knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
- Electrical: Quick connector provided.