(1)50w MR16 GU10 120v Halogen,Dimensions:
Width: 3.25" - Length: 11.38" - Height: 4.63" - Aperture: 3"
Bulb Type Required: Halogen,
Key Feature of Can Housing: Air Tight,
Recessed Can Type: Remodel & Retrofit Cans,
Recessed Can Voltage: Line Voltage Cans, 120V,
Recessed Can Diameter: 3" CanNora Lighting's Line Voltage True 3" MR16 GU10 housing provides the crisp reflectance of MR16 light sources while operating on straight line voltage without transformers. New GU10 lamps are shielded and feature solid, heavy duty turn-and-lock contacts. Nora's GU10 fixture is quick to install, operates on standard incandescent dimming controls, and accepts a wide variety of high quality, adjustable finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housing requires minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- Air-Tight: Air-tight gasket comes pre-installed.
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing accepts 3/8" ceiling thickness only.
- Lamp Adjustment: MR16 trims have adjustment bracket providing a secure friction hold for any desired angle
- Installation: High-tension, tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains one 3/4", two 1/2" knockouts and four Romex® pryouts with strain relief.
- Electrical: Quick connector provided.