Remodel LED housing ideal for outdoor and wet environments. Compared to a 65w BR30, Nora's LED recessed luminaires offer a savings of over 75%. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
Nora Lighting's internal high-reflectance luminance system is capable of producing up to 560 lumens, making its output commensurable with the highest in the industry. The triple laminated lens diffused the LED image while producing high lumen output and excellent visual cut-off. With outboard mounted drivers, our recessed housings offer cooler operation and longer life. Each LED driver comes pre-installed to the housing's junction box, allowing the LED trim to be selected and installed at finish.
- LED Driver: 120V AC, 60Hz, Power Factor > 0.9 at 120V. Dimmable with most incandescent 2-wire dimmers. Mounted to the junction box for cool operation and easy access. Class 2 driver.
- Dimmable: Dimmable with economical 2-wire dimming down to 3% (56W minimum load requirement). For optimum and minimal loads, use low voltage dimmer.
- Ceiling Thickness: Accepts 1-5/8 maximum ceiling thickness.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to the ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Minimum Clearance: IC housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Junction Box: Pre-wired 25 cu. in. with seven knockouts, four Romex pry-outs and snap on covers. Ground wire connected on bottom of box.