The P87-AT combines three new construction recessed housings into one unit. Whether your application is a non-insulated ceiling, Non-IC, insulated ceiling, IC, or an energy saving airtight, AT, installation this recessed housing meets your requirements. This one unit eliminates the need to purchase and stock three separate housings.
- Can be installed in ceilings from .5 to 2 thick
- Meets Washington State Energy Code-P8587-01 accessory Ceiling Gasket
- UL and CUL listed for damp locations and through wiring
- Integral non metallic building wire clamp eliminates the need to remove knockouts.
- Tool-less can adjustment for varying ceiling thickness
- Slotted, interlocking bar hangers securely span 24 T-bar spacing
- Full reflector design eliminates light leaks
- Rated for eight #12 90degree conductors(4 in, 4 out)
- Ceiling opening: 6.875 dia.
- Plaster frame: 7.875 by 10.75
- Recessed depth: 7.5
- Pryouts: .5 x .75