For applications requiring MR16 illumination in noise sensitive areas, Nora introduces a new remodel housing with the capability of receiving 12V power from a remotely mounted Class 2 rated transformer. One to six fixtures can be connected to one single transformer, greatly reducing the number of transformers and allowing the choice between an ultra quiet electronic transformer or a magnetic unit that can be isolated as far as 50 feet away from any housing. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of direction light sources.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housing requires minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- UV/Shatter Guard Shield: All low voltage trims include a tempered UV/shatter shield.
- NET-60, NET-300/C2: Electronic Low Voltage Dimming Control Only NMT-300/C2: High Saturation Core Allows use of standard incandescent dimming controls OTHERS: Consult transformer manufacturer for dimming control specification
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Electrical: Standard Wire Nuts (not included)
- Lamp Max: 50W 12V MR16