Nora Lightings 8 Architectural Horizontal Remodel allows any configuration of quad or triple tube compact fluorescent light sources to be used with open, low iridescent reflectors. Ideal for high suspended or existing ceiling environments. Low Iridescent reflectors reduce rainbow effect. Excellent for tenant improvement and energy retrofits in commercial, retail, hospitality, and architectural applications.
- Ballast: Electronic Ballast with Universal Input (120V to 277V)
- Dimming Option: Variety of Dimming ballast options are available in 13W-26W. Please match appropriate fixture with compatible compact fluorescent dimming control.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC fixtures require a minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and from adjacent building components .
- Ceiling Thickness: Accepts to ceiling thickness.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains seven knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief.