Nora Lightings IC housings for sloped ceilings offer a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Airtight housing additionally reduces energy costs by decreasing the flow of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures, Noras sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept standard down light or adjustable finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Maximum Slope Angle: Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8 1-3/8
- Lamp Adjustment: Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 75W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight