4 Low Voltage Non-IC Airtight Universal Housing
- Small aperture housing for accent and task lighting.
- WA State energy code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Limits exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/coooled areas.
- Integral thermal protector.
- Junction box is listed for through-branch circuit wiring.
- Has several 1/2 knockouts and 4 non metallic building wire pry-outs.
- Can be positioned at any point within 24 joist span.
- Includes 3 push-in wire connectors.
- Housing adjusts to accommodate ceiling thickness.
- Must be kept a minimum of 3 from insulation.
- Class H transformer.
Note: Bulb/trim not included.