Remodel Airtight Housing.
- Suitable for new construction in residential and commercial applications.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- Transformer includes integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- Use low voltage 20w-50w MR-16 or JC type lamps (12v).
- Class H 50w transformer, step down from 120v to 12v.
- 5 height allows use in 2 to 6 joist construction.
- Junction box listed for through branch circuit wiring and includes several knockouts.
- Supplied with three push-in wire connectors.
- UL listed for damp location & feed-through.
- CUL approved.
- NON-IC. Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3 from housing.
Note: Use dimmers specifically designed for low voltage magnetic transformers.
Disclaimer: Housing Only. Trim Sold Separately.