Nora Lightings universal recessed housing is the base standard for incandescent recessed fixtures. Designed for non-IC applications, it offers the widest range and variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims for lamps ranging from simple A-Type to larger PAR sources.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 5/81-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Adjustment: Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connects provided
- Lamp Max: 150W (actual wattage varies with trim)