Nora Lightings recessed IC housings are high quality, light weight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Airtight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Nora IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 5/8 1-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Adjustment: Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8 to 24-1/2 and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2-in knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick Connector provided
- Lamp Max: 75W R/PAR30; 90W BR40/PAR38 with NTM-713WAL or NTM-726 only
- WSEC ASTM E283 Compliant for Reduced Airflow