Nora Lightings universal remodel housing is the base standard for incandescent recessed fixtures. The remodel housing installs into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access required. Designed for non-IC applications, it offers the widest range and variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims for lamps ranging from simple A-Type to larger PAR sources.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/8 1-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Adjustment: Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connects provided
- Lamp Max: 150W (actual wattage varies with trim)