Nora Lightings shallow ceiling remodel housings are ideal for locations with 6 joists and tighter ceiling clearances. Noras remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive low profile trims.
- Minimum Clearances: 3' from thermal insulation, 1/2' from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/8 1-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Adjustment: Adjustable socket mounting plate allows for best possible light distribution
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2-in knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connects provided
- Lamp Max: 150W (actual wattage varies with trim)