Nora Lightings recessed IC remodel housings are high quality, light weight airtight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Noras remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/81-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Adjustment: Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains five 1/2-in and two 3/4-in knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick Connectors provided
- Lamp Max: 75W R/PAR30; 90W BR40/PAR38 with NTM-713WAL or NTM-726 only
- WSEC ASTM E283 Compliant for Reduced Airflow