Nora Lightings recessed IC remodel housings with free hanging sockets are high quality, light weight airtight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive material, housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims with keyhole bracket or install direct to PAR lamps used with adjustable gimbal rings
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/8 1-3/8 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Lamp Position: Lamp is automatically positioned 90 degrees perpendicular to floor when socket is connected to trim and trim is inserted completely into the housing
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2-in knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick Connector provided
- Lamp Max: 75W R/PAR30; 90W BR40/PAR38 with NTM-713WAL or NTM-726 only
- WSEC Compliant for Reduced Airflow