Nora Lightings recessed 4 housings deliver ultra-high design quality in any application with minimal apertures ideal for R/PAR20, PAR16 designer light sources. Noras 4 remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive trims.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Ceiling Thickness: Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8 1-1/4
- Lamp Adjustment: Socket mounting plate allows slight adjustment to fine tune for best possible light distribution
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains two 3/4, three 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick connector provided
- Lamp Max: 50W R/PAR20; 50W PAR16 (actual wattage varies with trim)
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight